You will need:
- Popsicle mould (we found our silicon mould online)
- Fresh Pomegranate
- Hibiscus Tea (or purchase from CHW)
- Brew Hibiscus Tea for a few minutes, strain and place in the fridge for 30 minutes (or overnight for stronger flavour)
- Chop open and remove the pomegranate seeds from the fruit. Squeeze some of the juice straight into the bottom of moulds for extra flavour!
- Add pomegranate seeds evenly to the bottom of the mould
- Add cooled hibiscus ice tea over the pomegranate into moulds
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze overnight
Tea can be sweetened if desired, or try being creative and adding other fruits!